Julia Morris Paul
Attorney Paul joined the firm in 1990 and became a principal in 1994. She has engaged in the practice of law for thirty years, handling cases in almost every area of general practice.
Attorney Paul now focuses her practice primarily in the areas of elder law, Title 19 planning, estate planning, wills, probate and conservatorship matters. She draws upon her extensive knowledge and background in family law, employment discrimination, contracts, and general litigation to better serve the diverse needs of clients who are either in or planning for their senior years. Attorney Paul believes that her background in the general practice of law serves her clients well, whether they simply need planning advice, are facing a divorce, confronting a consumer issue, experiencing job discrimination or severance, are buying or selling a house or have been injured due to negligence.
Attorney Paul also provides mediation in divorces and other family law matters.
She, as well as other firm members, is able to advise and assist clients with virtually all their legal needs.
Our Firm is proud to be " Your Family's Lawyer ."
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law
- Wills and Trusts
- Estate Planning
- Medicaid Planning and Applications
- Real Estate
- Divorce Mediation
- Personal Injury
- Age Discrimination
- New York, 1979
- Connecticut, 1989
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1991
- Albany Law School Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 1978
- Hartwick College, Oneonta, New York
- B.A. - 1975
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, Elder Law Section, Member
- Manchester Bar Association
- Connecticut Association of Resources for Elders, Founding Member