On Your Side Every Step Of The Way
Julia Morris Paul
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Elder Law
- Wills and Trusts
- Estate Planning
- Medicaid Planning and Applications
- Real Estate
- Special Needs Trusts
Attorney Paul joined the firm in 1990 and became a principal in 1994. She has engaged in the practice of law for more than forty years, handling cases in almost every area of general practice.
Attorney Paul now focuses her practice primarily in the areas of elder law, Title 19 (Medicaid) planning, estate planning, wills, probate, special needs trusts, and conservatorship matters. She draws upon her extensive knowledge and background in family law, employment discrimination, contracts, and general litigation to better serve the diverse needs of clients who are either in or planning for their senior years. Attorney Paul believes that her background in the general practice of law serves her clients well, whether they simply need planning advice, are facing a crisis, need assistance with Medicaid for long term care, whether that be for in-home care or nursing home placement, or are interested in asset protection.
She is able to advise and assist clients with a variety of legal needs with compassion, drawing from her years of experience counseling and advising families.
Our Firm is proud to be "Your Family's Lawyer."
- Albany Law School Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 1978
- Hartwick College, Oneonta, New York
- B.A. - 1975
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- New York, 1979
- Connecticut, 1989
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1991
- Connecticut Bar Association, Elder Law and Probate and Estates Sections, Member
- Manchester Bar Association
- Manchester Elder Law Association
Current Employment Position