Handling Elder Law, Personal Injury And Other Legal Matters
At Falkenstein, Meggers, Paul & Robinson, P.C., though our practice is focused on elder law, we have built our reputation on client-focused representation in a variety of practice areas. We are located in Manchester, Connecticut, and are experienced in general practice legal work throughout eastern Connecticut. Contact our office to speak with one of our lawyers.
General Practice East Of The River In Manchester
We maintain a broad-based general practice in the following areas:
- Personal injury: We represent injured clients in a wide range of personal injury cases, including medical malpractice and car accidents. We focus our attention on negotiating the terms of a settlement and arguing cases in court to see that our clients get the compensation they deserve for the injuries they have suffered.
- Business and commercial law: Our firm handles all aspects of business and commercial law matters, including business formation (LLC, LLP, incorporation, partnership), breach of contract and other contract issues, and other day-to-day business matters.
- Real estate: Our real estate practice is tailored to meet the needs of a variety of clients, including first-time homebuyers, commercial developers and residential sellers.
- Workers’ compensation: Getting injured at work can leave you overwhelmed and unable to work. Our firm can help you pursue the workers’ comp benefits you deserve for your sudden or repetitive stress injury suffered on-the-job.
- Family law: Our firm understands the strain that can accompany family law issues. We strive to resolve the details of your divorce, child custody, child support, property division, spousal support and other family law matters so you can move forward with your life and the lives of your family members.
- Employment law: Employers and employees are represented by our employment law attorneys. Some of the types of cases we handle are discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour disputes, and wrongful termination.
- Land use and planning: Our firm provides professional assistance to a wide range of clients dealing with land development, land use, zoning and planning issues in and around the Manchester area.
We are a suburban Manchester practice located outside of Hartford. Contact us to speak with a lawyer about your personal injury, workers’ compensation, business law or other legal matter. Our office is very accessible with ample parking to accommodate our senior clients and their families.